Your gift to the Parents Fund reinforces our campus-wide commitment to produce engaged and enlightened citizens who lead productive and meaningful lives.
Your gift will support an engaged faculty that performs ahead of the Top 100 universities in caring for students; nationally recognized programs that allow students to not only learn, but also experience what life in their fields looks like; and an exceptional track record of graduate success.
Since the Parents Fund provides vital, flexible dollars for programs all over campus, your gift can enhance the Madison Experience in many ways. In the past, Parents Fund dollars have been used to:
- develop new programs
- retain exceptional talent
- establish strategic partnerships
- enhance safety and security around campus
- expand research and learning opportunities for students
- increase diversity initiatives that prepare our graduates to succeed in a global society
- and grow programs that provide tutoring, career planning help, alternatives to drinking, community service-learning experiences and more.
Make your JMU Giving Day gift to the Parents Fund today!